St. Andrew’s Church was built by the Britisher‘s in 1899 at Lahore Pakistan for the Christian employees of the Railways, in the Neo- Gothic style of architecture that was prevalent at the time. Due to its location near the Railway Station, it was also called The Railway Church. The parish was founded prior to the 1947 British India partition, by people whom God inspired. Since that time, St Andrew’s has been a witness to the Church at large by demonstrating that devotion in action is evangelical and lived faith brings grace to those in need. Many thousands of people have worshiped at this Church, and remark on the sense of family unity that they feel here.