Holy Trinity Church was one of the earliest buildings to be erected.Holy Trinity Church located at Mall Road, Murree was built in 1857 after the foundation of Murree town in 1851. It stands out as a prominent landmark in almost all the photos of Murree taken before the partition of India. Until 1875, it lay further away from the then main market or “lower bazaar” as it is now known. But when the “Great Fire” burned down the market in 1875 a new Mall strip was built in its place in an area overlooked by the church grounds and parallel to the “lower bazaar”. Over the following years, the Mall became the main market place and today has turned into a bustling business center.